Next다음 문서

ESC닫기

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄

에스겔(Ezek.) 36장

36:7 그러므로 주 여호와께서 이같이 말씀하시기를 내가 맹세하였은즉 너희 사방에 있는 이방인이 자신들의 수치를 반드시 당하리라  

36:8 그러나 너희 이스라엘 산들아 너희는 가지를 내고 내 백성 이스라엘을 위하여 열매를 맺으리니 그들이 올 때가 가까이 이르렀음이라  

36:9 내가 돌이켜 너희와 함께 하리니 사람이 너희를 갈고 심을 것이며  

36:10 내가 또 사람을 너희 위에 많게 하리니 이들은 이스라엘 온 족속이라 그들을 성읍들에 거주하게 하며 빈 땅에 건축하게 하리라  

36:7 Therefore this is what the Sovereign LORD says: I swear with uplifted hand that the nations around you will also suffer scorn.

36:8 "'But you, O mountains of Israel, will produce branches and fruit for my people Israel, for they will soon come home.

36:9 I am concerned for you and will look on you with favor; you will be plowed and sown,

36:10 and I will multiply the number of people upon you, even the whole house of Israel. The towns will be inhabited and the ruins rebuilt.

36:37 주 여호와께서 이같이 말씀하셨느니라 그래도 이스라엘 족속이 이같이 자기들에게 이루어 주기를 내게 구하여야 할지라 내가 그들의 수효를 양 떼 같이 많아지게 하되  

36:38 제사 드릴 양 떼 곧 예루살렘이 정한 절기의 양 무리 같이 황폐한 성읍을 사람의 떼로 채우리라 그리한즉 그들이 나를 여호와인 줄 알리라 하셨느니라 

36:37 "This is what the Sovereign LORD says: Once again I will yield to the plea of the house of Israel and do this for them: I will make their people as numerous as sheep,

36:38 as numerous as the flocks for offerings at Jerusalem during her appointed feasts. So will the ruined cities be filled with flocks of people. Then they will know that I am the LORD." 

Articles

1 2 3 4