"기다리는 이유: 뜻을 정한 삶이기에(Reason to Be Wait: Because I Set a Goal in My Life) / 야보고서(Jas.) 5:7~8, 여호수아(Josh) 24:14~15 (03/03/2024)

by 관리자 posted Mar 11, 2024
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

ESC닫기

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄
Extra Form

야보고서(Jas.) 5:7~8

5:7 그러므로 형제들아 주께서 강림하시기까지 길이 참으라 보라 농부가 땅에서 나는 귀한 열매를 바라고 길이 참아 이른 비와 늦은 비를 기다리나니  

5:8 너희도 길이 참고 마음을 굳건하게 하라 주의 강림이 가까우니라  

5:7 Be patient, then, brothers, until the Lord's coming. See how the farmer waits for the land to yield its valuable crop and how patient he is for the autumn and spring rains.

5:8 You too, be patient and stand firm, because the Lord's coming is near.

여호수아(Josh.) 24:14~15

24:14 그러므로 이제는 여호와를 경외하며 온전함과 진실함으로 그를 섬기라 너희의 조상들이 강 저쪽과 애굽에서 섬기던 신들을 치워 버리고 여호와만 섬기라  

24:15 만일 여호와를 섬기는 것이 너희에게 좋지 않게 보이거든 너희 조상들이 강 저쪽에서 섬기던 신들이든지 또는 너희가 거주하는 땅에 있는 아모리 족속의 신들이든지 너희가 섬길 자를 오늘 택하라 오직 나와 내 집은 여호와를 섬기겠노라 하니  

24:14 "Now fear the LORD and serve him with all faithfulness. Throw away the gods your forefathers worshiped beyond the River and in Egypt, and serve the LORD.

24:15 But if serving the LORD seems undesirable to you, then choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, whether the gods your forefathers served beyond the River, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you are living. But as for me and my household, we will serve the LORD."

03102024.png